jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

Cinder

The nightmares crawling from underneath my bed keep telling me about you
As they creep inside my head they sing of your past misdeeds
I try not to listen, but their chanting is oh, so sweet
I begin to sing with a voice that isn't mine, screaming, gasping, reaching for air
In the cold night it brings me the warmth I craved from you
Cause' when I got lost looking for you, inside of you, it seemed like you were never there

Cinder!

This love's gonna burn us whole
And I won't let go

Cinder!

Please, when the time comes, just go
But I hold on

The staring red eyes across the room won't blink
I found myself drowning in someone else's sweat, its salty taste clinging deep inside my throat
This Hell I know well, I welcomed it with a smile
Now it feels this is way much more than I bargained for when I sold my soul
How did I fall this far, only to pretend I didn't share our agony?
I fear I'll wake up just to turn the corner and find an alley of past ashes and...

Cinder!

This love's gonna burn us whole
And I won't let go

Cinder!

Please, when the time comes, just go
But I hold on



No hay comentarios.: